Monday 8 December 2008

Conversations

In my past posts, I let you all know about some conversations going on at Nine Deuce's blog about BDSM and feminism. Some of you joined in there, some people came from there to here, etc.

I thought I'd let you all know that I got into a conversation with the woman I posted about here. (Looks like, for example, she did leave the Scene, but still does BDSM.) We moved the conversation over to my journal, here and here. I thought some of the folk here might want to see it.

I'd post excerpts to avoid possible linkrot, but it's a bit long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my prior Cheap D3 items articles, We enable you to all know concerning many conversations happening in Eight Deuce's website in relation to BDSM and also feminism. A few of a person joined up with within, some individuals got their start in at this time thereGW2 items to be able to right here, etcetera.